new banner

Monday, June 06, 2005

Surprise!

Jonathan's surprises for my birthday truly knocked my socks off. Since I so fell for the rooftop bar in L.A., he took me to the Ritz Carlton's rooftop bar in Battery Park, which had a remarkable view of the Statue of Liberty, the water and a wonderful sunset. Even Jersey looked beautiful! I had a tasty almond martini. Here we are beforehand, enjoying the mild weather and waterfront.

Posted by Hello


Then he took me to Union Square Cafe, the spot beloved by Zagat's. We always spoke about going there, but we've never made it. I had delectable scallops, some yummy white wine and bowtie pasta appetizer. I was stuffed, completely. Here I am, after devouring all the food. Luckily I fit in the picture.

Posted by Hello



Nearly finished with the cable tube top. i LOVE making cables. Why am i only discovering them now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home