new banner

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Back in the Xback saddle

I know that I really should be finished with this stinking tank, but I'm not quite yet. I've made a breakthrough and don't expect to frog again. But if it turns out wonky again, I might need some space from this project.

Here is the latest progress shot. I used smaller needles and attempted some waist shaping. plus, like other folks in the knit-a-long, I'm lenghtening it about two inches.

Posted by Hello


I think I subconsciously picked this fabric because it reminds me of the Gates. Perhaps this shall be my Christos tank!

Not surprisingly, I still have my California trip on my mind. Here's a photo of the two of us -- note the Brooklyn T-shirt. See, even thousands of miles away, we still represent.

 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home